Here are some cool ideas and stories about Co-Working
Rob Paterson will:
1. Bring in at least 2 new members
2. Update the web site to have a members section
3. Work with the PEI Govt, UPEI, ACOA and VAC to see how we might access their stream of visitors
Ivy Wigmore will:
1. Bring in at least 1 new member.
2. Promote the Commons through the Facebook page and social networks on FB and Twitter.
3. Develop and implement a plan for promoting the Commons through other communities in PEI.
1. Vigorously promote QSC membership, especially to the non-profits and co-ops that I work with.
2. Hold at least four events at the Commons over the next six months to expose potential members to the beauties of the space.
3. Make a pot of soup to share.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 3,226 other followers